Wednesday 11 January 2012

[TRANS] 120110 Sukira

[120110] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)
A listener talked about her experience of wrong-doings after getting drunk.
Ryeowook: Actually our manager(?) was once drunk, does he remember?
Sungmin: Yes, I remember, no matter how drunk one is, he should remember about vomiting on himself
Ryeowook: I haven't drank for a long time…about three years?
Sungmin: Ryeowook-ssi totally changes when he is drunk!
Ryeowook: I don't have any memory of wrong-doings…
Sungmin: Well… I have many…

(2) [120110] #Sukira (talking about WGM's blind date!)
Ryeowook: Sungmin-ssi, talk about your date!
Sungmin: What?
Ryeowook: Yes… you went to the date, you're an entertainer…
Sungmin: Ah, it isn't only me, Hyukjae, Donghae and Kyuhyun also went
Ryeowook: So tell me about it, it sounds very romantic, you seemed really happy
Sungmin: Ah… This… I went to a date last time
Ryeowook: Yes~ so talk about that date
Sungmin: I can't talk about it now, we'll have to wait till it airs, if I say it now, it'll be pointless watching the episode
Ryeowook: Just say a little of it~
Sungmin: Hmm…that day there were pretty female actresses…
Ryeowook: Whoa, who were they?
Sungmin: I can't say this!
Ryeowook: Sigh, why don't I have this (the program) in my schedule?!?!

(3) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)
Sungmin: Actually, my massaging skills are very good.
Ryeowook: Yeah, where is that massage license?
Sungmin: Ah, I wanted to go for the examination, and I prepared for it, but on the day of the examinations, we had a schedule so I didn't go for the examination.

(4) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN)
Ryeowook: Actually I want to work in a family restaurant!
Sungmin: Why!
Ryeowook: You will get to eat delicious food!
Sungmin: If you work there everyday you will not want to eat it anymore.. I have a friend who works in a Chinese restaurant, he/she doesn't even want to eat jajangmyeon now.
Ryeowook: Is that it? Well it's true.. We have to go in and out of the company everyday, I don't even want to enter it ever again..
Sungmin: Don't want to enter it again? I want to! Lee Sooman seongsangnim~!
Ryeowook: *panic*

(5) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN)
Ryeowook: 2012 is here, I'm one year older again.. Feeling pretty insecure, seems that there are regrettable moments...
Sungmin: How you understand the melancholy of growing old? Did you used to that that you are happy that your age is increasing? Now it's 2012 and you finally feel melancholic?

(6) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN
Ryeowook: Sungmin-ssi, is your grandfather still alive?
Sungmin: Ah.. He already passed away.. What about yours?
Ryeowook then said that his grandparents from both his mom & dad's side have passed away...
Sungmin: Aaah... Then do you have any special memories of your grandfather?
Ryeowook: My grandfather suffered from dementia since I was young, he have never called my name, not even once..

(7) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN)
Listener texted in saying that he can't hold alcohol well, but he is sitting besides his boss so he can't deny all the drinks.
Ryeowook: Then what to do?
Sungmin: Just #%¥amp; (sounds of vomiting) onto him.
Ryeowook: That's why I will not sit beside my boss
Sungmin: I don't know how our Ryeowook will behave like after drinking
Ryeowook: I haven't go drinking for a very long time... Like 3 years?
Sungmin: You will transform into Golluem after getting drunk.

(8) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN)
Sungmin: I agree with the PD, just slam your resignation letter onto his table. Yes yes you have to kick his door open then hand in your resignation letter.
Ryeowook:........ So irresponsible...
Sungmin: Aaah well... It do feels pretty irresponsible...

(9) [120110] #Sukira (trans by @paperheartsMIN)
Sungmin: Aren't there many emoticons in text messages that we can use, just add some aegyo emoticon and type something like "boss I love you" etc etc
Ryeowook: It will be much easier if you are a girl.
Sungmin: I think that listener is a guy....


Cr: celestarz, paperheartsMIN, raichanXD

No comments:

Post a Comment