Saturday 28 January 2012

120129 FAME - HeeHaeHyukKyu



"On January 28th, Heechul posted a picture of himself with Donghae on the way to Eunhyuk’s musical saying,

“HEE & HAE. EunHyuk’s musical letz go my babe~ Today is lyrical tonight!! :) I dont speak eng ToT. lollollol“

After the show, Heechul tweeted,

“I’ve sawn Eunhyuk’s musical very interestingly (I saw Eunhyuk’s musical and it was very interesting). Eunhyuk’s singing was a fresh shock. Cheers for FAME~ :o)“

Soon after, Donghae tweeted,

“Just came back from watching Eunhyuk in FAME ^^ Eunhyuk, the challenge you made is admirable“

Lastly, Eunhyuk revealed a backstage group photo of the Super Junior members saying,

“Hee-nim Lee Donghae Kyu!!!!! Men of loyalty, thanks kekekekeke You can tell I was cast for my singing right?“ "
- from allkpop
_____________________________________
i see heenim improving his english! ^_^ HWAITING!!!!
HYUKJAE U JOKER X'D
 and is tht KYU WITH UN-RED HAIR?!


No comments:

Post a Comment