Sunday 15 January 2012

120115 [TRANS] Sukira

(1) [120115] #Sukira

MIN: Actually everyone should go and do whatever they want, meet whoever they want to meet, listen to KTR, and spend this weekend night carefree.

(2) [120115] #Sukira

Listener: I burned my tongue while eating boiled egg today, I will feel much better if Sungmin DJ do aegyo for me,

MIN: Aigoo... I'm already at such an old age, I don't really know how to do aegyo anymore... But to relieve your pain, *baby voice* please get well soon~~~! >w<
*He was embarrassed after doing it*

MIN: Aiyo I'm sorry, our PD outside is pulling all her/his hair out.

(3) [120115] #Sukira

MIN: Actually up till now I still don't know much about dressing up, so I will always ask for my members' opinions in the dorm. Because Eunhyuk has a great fashion sense so I always ask him "how do I look in this?" after dressing up, and Eunhyuk-ssi always replied "You, throw this outfit away!"

(4) [120115] #Sukira

MIN: My goal for 2012 is to lose weight! I will announce my weight during broadcast frequently, I am now... 68KG...

[Trans: @paperheartsMIN; CHI: LIVSM]

*Will be updated*

No comments:

Post a Comment