Wednesday 4 January 2012

120104 Sukira TRANS



(1) [120104] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)

Sungmin: Ryeowook, do you know, when you're singing you're really sexy! (Ryeowook keeps saying "ah~")
Ryeowook: Sungmin, do you know that your lips that look like a kid's is really adorable and nice to look at?
Sungmin: Haha, using such compliments to start the 2nd part of the show is great!




(2) [120104] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)

Ryeowook: our KBS manager brought us for a meal last time after our DJ concert, and we thought we would go for meat, but we went to a Italian restaurant that was really high-class
Sungmin: I really liked it, I liked the red wine and the Italian noodles, I thought as I ate, "So the manager is such a high-class person…' I love you, manager!




(3) [120104] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)

Ryeowook: Is city life really tiring?
Sungmin: I don't know, is city life really tiring?
Ryeowook: Ahahaha really, city life is really tiring…




(4) [120104] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)

Ryeowook: So for example, in France, the people and our members love the Macarons. I really can't eat Macarons, it is so salty. Its always like that, whatever I really hate I'll just say it out, yet no one will be upset about it.
Sungmin: This seems like the privilege the maknaes have =__= the privilege an only child has.




(5) [120104] #Sukira (trans by @celstarz)

Sungmin: We talked a lot about spicy ricecakes yesterday, I really want to eat them, I said that I want to go out and eat them…I didn't eat in the end
Ryeowook: But we ate fried chicken instead because we filmed a fried chicken commercial today
Sungmin: Hahaha I am a man who filmed a commercial today! I can sit here cross-legged (like a prince) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment