Monday 16 January 2012

120116 #Sukira TRANS

(1) [120116] #Sukira
A listener said that (s)he really wants to control her/his food intake but she really cannot stop eating.
Sungmin: Ah, if its really like that, just eat all the delicious food if you see them.
Ryeowook: Eating till you have a full stomach is good too.

(2) [120116] #Sukira
A listener said that putting pigs skin on the skin has good effects
Ryeowook: Wow, you have really tried it?
Sungmin: Its my first time hearing about it.
Another listener asked Sungmin whether drinking water would improve skin.
Sungmin: Yes, its really effective, because my skin is really dry, so I keep drinking water.

(3) [120116] #Sukira
A listener said that Miss A Suzy is someone with beautiful skin, and that she heard that Suzy washes her face for more than 10 minutes, and if there is a pimple she'll keep washing that area.
Sungmin: More than 10 minutes? Wouldn't it ruin the skin instead?
Ryeowook: We've never tried it so we don't know~

(4) [120116] #Sukira
Ryeowook: My mother is like that, she washes her face only with water
Sungmin: Me too, I don't use face soap in the morning when I wash my face, I only use it at night.

(5) [120116] #Sukira
Sungmin: I have a female friend who really likes to eat meat, but when she went for a checkup at a hospital, she was told that she has a problem of having pimples when she eats meat. So, she tried eating only vegetables, and her skin really improved. She only ate vegetables in a year, her skin became very good.
Ryeowook: I thought so too, I should go to the hospital and understand my skin condition. 

(6) [120116] #Sukira
A listener asked about ways to remove pimples.
Ryeowook: First, we'll give this listener a meal of Korean beef.
Sungmin: But I think that food really affects the skin.
Ryeowook: Korean beef should be fine.
Sungmin: Okay. I hope you'll eat well and drink well~

(7) [120116] #Sukira
A listener talked about his/her problems with problem.
Sungmin: My skin condition is not bad, however I think washing your face is the most important. And according to your skin condition, you have to choose your make up products carefully. Same for washing your face, washing your face a few times a day doesn't mean that it is very clean, so you have to find a suitable way to wash your face.

[Cr: @celstarz]

No comments:

Post a Comment