Wednesday 25 January 2012

120123 [VID] Super Junior KyuHyun in Vivaldi Ski Resort!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9k7eYAuYW8A



在滑雪場遇到Super Junior成員-圭賢/Super Junior KyuHyun in Vivaldi Ski Resort!!

[TRANSCRIPT FOR VID] Originally it was my HK friend(s) skiing, Japanese friend(s) skied whilst taking photos (/videos)... in this moment... suddenly... FROM NOW ON IT'S KYUHYUN'S SKIING SPECIAL!! Kyu just started learning and is alr this good!
{Credits at the end}

[MINI CONVO IN THE VID] 
0:09 - You're doing it very good.
0:11 - No, I'm not~
0:22 - Are you having fun/Do you like it?
0:24 - Yes, I'm having fun/I like it!
0:31 - Oh, I'm sorry/Excuse me...
0:35 - Yeongdong! (It's the girl's name)

_______________________________
*claps* Kyu is so good!! >< he's sooo cute :3

No comments:

Post a Comment