Wednesday 25 January 2012

120125 [TRANS] #Sukira x7

(1) [120125] #Sukira
RW: Sungmin seemed to be unwell today
MIN: Yeah I just went to the hospital and had a surgery
RW: Double eye-lids?
MIN: Aish don't make it sound like I went and had my double eye-lids done!! Actually there was something growing so I went for a surgery to have it removed

(2) [120125] #Sukira
RW: One really has to have indestructible determination to reject suppers
RW: Previously xxx also said that you just have to think "why must I eat this? Will I be happy after eating? Then why eat it?"
MIN: But then again I always feel happy eating =v=

(3) [120125] #Sukira
RW: Did your weight increase?
MIN: Nope. I just ate normally, my family and relatives asked me to eat more but I just ate the the same amount of food as per normal. What about Ryeowook?
RW: I ate a lot... Because I had meals at home, so it's all nutritious foods
MIN: Also because Ryeowook exercises regularly so you won't be fat =v=

(4) [120125] #Sukira
Talking about supper.
RW: Probably as long as I don't see it, I won't want to eat it?
MIN: As for instant noodles... You know there are those really tall cupboards? You have to put instant noodles in those high places, so that you can't reach it even when you felt like eating
RW: Exactly...
MIN: No matter what, I support the method of throwing away your instant noodles

(5) [120125] #Sukira
Listener said that the colour blue will suppress one's desire for food, so just change spoons and forks to blue ones.
MIN: Then if the food is blue, feel you not feel like eating it?
RW: Not really... I think that I will still eat it anyways. = = if I'm hungry I will just have to eat it with my eyes closed, and if I'm about to faint I will eat it while watching tv >_> who cares what's it's colour I might just gobble down the chopsticks too

(6) [120125] #Sukira
MIN: If I can't fall asleep, I will drink tea
RW: So that your thoughts about supper will disappear?
MIN: Supper... I don't know about that... = = but it will allow me to fall asleep faster
RW: So the conclusion is that you just have to fall asleep asap

(7) [120125] #Sukira
MIN: Listening to songs with such fast beats always makes me feel... As if I'm in a bar... Why do I have the urge to go to bars lately...
RW: Wanna go together? Let's go

(CHI: ISUNGMINCC; trans by @paperheartsMIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment