Sunday 29 January 2012

120128 #Sukira TRANS x3

(1) [120129] #Sukira

MIN: When feeling lonely, some people will choose to exercise, some will even write poems
RW: Eh
MIN: Do you know how to compose poems?
RW: Yeah... Moon oh moon...
MIN: Don't tell me your next line will be 'oh bright moon'
RW: Haha then what about you Sungmin?
MIN: I will just enjoy loneliness. Change it into my personal time, I would actually feel happy, drinking the red wine that I love, looking at the moonlight...
RW: So romantic..


(2) [120129] #Sukira

Listener: Min DJ is famous for how much he loves his younger brother
MIN: Yeah, I feel very empty without my brother. My brother entered the army first, I felt that the space is really big, so empty. I couldn't really contact him often then, really missed him. That's when I loved my brother more, and understood how important he is to me.



(3) [120129] #Sukira

For today, Sungmin will be the DJ for an hour, and Ryeowook will DJ for the second hour.
When it was Ryeowook's turn,
RW: During such times I will feel that the studio is really big... Without Sungmin hyung I feel so lonely... So empty...

[CHI: ISUNGMINCC; 晟真爱晟敏2Sung]
[ENG: paperheartsMIN]

No comments:

Post a Comment