Thursday 16 February 2012

120216 #Sukira TRANS x4

(1) [120216] #Sukira 
Wook : it's not too cold in Seoul today.
Min : I went to the dermatologist (doctor who specializes in skin) today, it's not too cold. But I heard it may be cold tomorrow, and it might snow. So please keep warm everyone! ><


(2) [120216] #Sukira 
Wook:Sungmin is there a distance limit in your private space?
Min:About 30cm... if it's too close I feel uncomfortable except for the ones I love of course. I feel pressurized if anyone is too close..... like this (goes near Wook) 
WooK:You smell!


(3) [120216] #Sukira 
WooK:Sungmin how long do you sleep for? 
Min: It seems that I have slept more after being KTR DJ I usually sleep at 11/12 and wakes up at 6/7 
Wook: You sleep wuite a lot~ 
Min: Yes~ I used to sleep at 12 and wake up at 8, but nowadays I wake up at 10! I'm stressed! 


(4) [120216] #Sukira (trans by @scarkyu)

Ryeowook: A listener wrote in talking about their good relationship with a sibling.
Sungmin: The listener has a great relationship with his/her older brother! Because I have Sungjin, my younger brother, I'm not jealous haha.
Ryeowook: My mom and dad... it's not too late for them! I want a younger sister ﹂_﹂

No comments:

Post a Comment