Sunday 12 February 2012

120212 #Sukira TRANS x2

(1) [120212] #Sukira
RW: Sungmin do you keep your previously used hand phones?
MIN: Yes
RW: Every single one?
MIN: Not exactly every single one of them~
RW: I still have those phones I used during my secondary school days, not a lot, but I still kept them. Some important messages are still saved inside.
MIN: But it's not as if you can forward those messages again~~~


(2) [120212] #Sukira
MIN: Oh actually when I was still a student I did not liked reading poems, really. Yet I still have to force myself to memorize them... Why was it like this back then?.. But now I'm all grown up I feel that these poems are really meaningful, very touching, so I'll introduce these poems to everyone


(3) [120212] #Sukira
MIN: Sometimes when I'm in the shower, there are many many things going on in my mind. And maybe many frustrating things happened on that day, I would be thinking of them while washing my hair. After rinsing my hair, and squeezed BODY WASH onto my hand, and I will just naturally rub it onto my head again....... Then I will feel that something isn't right, and scold myself that I'm so stupid... 
____________________________________
what can i say MINGroe? X''D


[CHI: Isungmincc]
[ENG: @paperheartsMIN]
*Will update when available*

No comments:

Post a Comment