Monday 13 February 2012

[QUIZ for ELF!!] On Valentine's Day...

[REPOST] On Valentine's Day
Use the last 4 digits of your phone number!

On Valentine's Day...
1. I am running in the park
2. I just got off the bus
3. I am walking the dog
4. I'm buying Valentine's present
5. I broke up with my boyfriend
6. I'm giving out Valentine's Day Flyer
7. I'm clearing out the rubbsh
8. I'm having dinner alone
9. I'm shopping
0. I took the elevator after work

And I saw...
1.圭賢 Kyuhyun
2.藝聲 Yesung
3.銀赫 Eunhyuk
4.利特 Leeteuk
5.始源 Siwon
6.神童 Shindong
7.東海 Donghae
8.晟敏 Sungmin
9.希澈 Heechul
0.厲旭 Ryeowook

Holding _________ in his hand...
1.  heart-shaped balloon
2. Valentine's Day Card
3. Chocolate box
4. Necklace with our names on
5. Diamond Ring
6. HUGE present
7. Pair of Ear ring I haven't seen in a while
8. 99 stalk of roses
9. Home key
0. Snow globe with picture of us

And he said to me....
1. Can we be together forever?
2. Let's get married!!
3. Please be with me!!
4. Would you be my woman?
5. There's only you in my heart...
6. I can love only you...
7. You belong with me..
8. I'm sorry!! I think I fell in love with you..
9. This is for you... I love you..
0. Marry me?
________________________________________
[CHI:]
‎[轉] 情人節的日子...
用自己手機號碼末四碼連接……

情人節那天。。。
1. 我在公園跑步
2. 我從巴士下來
3. 我在遛小狗
4. 我買情人節禮物
5. 我被男友甩掉
6. 我派情人節傳單
7. 我在倒垃圾
8. 我一個人在吃飯
9. 我在逛街
0. 我下班搭電梯

的時候碰到。。。
1.圭賢
2.藝聲
3.銀赫
4.利特
5.始源
6.神童
7.東海
8.晟敏
9.希澈
0.厲旭

手中拿著。。。
1. 心形氣球
2. 情人節卡片
3. 巧克力盒子
4. 有刻著他和我的名字的項鏈
5. 鑽戒
6. 大型的禮物盒
7. 我不見很久的耳環
8. 99朵玫瑰花
9. 家裏鑰匙
0. 自製裏面有你們倆的雪花水晶球

跟我說。。。
1. 我們可以永遠在一起嗎?
2. 我們結婚吧!!
3. 請你和我在一起!!
4. 你願意做我的女人嗎?
5. 我的心裏面就只有你一個女主人。。。
6. 我只能愛著你。。。
7. 你是屬於我的。。
8. 對不起!! 我覺得我是真的愛上你了。。
9. 送給你的。。我愛你。。
0. 可以嫁給我嗎?

 
[CHI:賢赫Miya_為了事業得拼]
[ENG: @skyshredsl]
____________________________________
What were you doing? Who did you get? What did he give you? WHAT DID HE SAY??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment