Monday 13 February 2012

120213 #Sukira TRANS x3

(1) [120213] #Sukira
Wook: If you were involved in a misunderstanding, what would you do?
Min: I'll wait first, because if I were to do something wrong while being misunderstood, the situation will be worse
Wook: Thats the same as what I'd do, I would want to clear up the misunderstanding, but I have once made it worse than it was
Min: I think that instead of defending myself immediately, it is better to wait for a better time to clear up the misunderstanding.


(2) [120213] #Sukira
(Mentioned the topic about how to safely get past Valentines' Day for single people)
Wook: Does Sungmin like to eat chocolate?
Min: I really really like it~
Wook: What type of chocolate do you like? There has been many types lately, there are some that has strawberry and orange flavor in them
Sungmin: Ah, compared to these, I prefer original chocolate that is thick tasting, nicely decorated and home-made.


(3) [120213] #Sukira 
Wook: But thinking of chocolate, I’d be kind of…
Min: Ah, you’re dieting
Wook: Yes, and I’ll put on weight eating them
Min: Is there any type of chocolate that wouldn’t cause people to put on weight? I really want to try…

Trans by @celstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment