Wednesday 1 February 2012

120129 'Donghae can't live by his own' quote by Eunhyuk

Donghae: Everytime during concerts, i’m always with Eunhyuk. Things like singing/performing together and collaborations
MC: When being asked “Why must you do activities (ref. to Oppa oppa activities) with Eunhyuk as a duo group?” What would Donghae’s reaction be?
Eunhyuk: Donghae? If it is Donghae… Donghae would say, “I revived Eunhyuk”. He’ll answer it like that.
Donghae: I intended to perform it by my own at the concert. But it looked a little bit lonely. So I felt like performing it with the members. After the song ‘Oppa has risen’ was created, Eunhyuk said that he wanted to collaborate so that’s why.
Eunhyuk: He said that?
MC: You guys also often perform as a team/duo during concerts right?
Eunhyuk: Donghae often has his own stage, yet he always drags me into it… from the first album, the start of the first concert, until now. Not even one did he perform without me on stage. I think Donghae can’t carry on with his life by his own. Without me, he really is not able to do anything…

Cr: aLiCooLJoJoJoSuJu@youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=UydVYNR0lvw
__________________________________________
"can't carry on wiht his life by his own" 
SO TRUE THAT <3 
EUNHAEEE <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment