Tuesday 7 February 2012

120207 #Sukira TRANS x4

(1) [120207] #Sukira

Wook:"I love Sungmin sshi.."
Sungmin:"I love you too, Eunhyuk-ie"
Wook:"What?! You should love me too!!!"
Sungmin:"Of course, I love Ryeowook sshi too!"

(2) [120207] #Sukira

A listener asked why DJ Sungmin always removes his hat then puts it on again and then removes it again.
Wook: I know why, its because his scalp is very itchy, so he's always like that
Min: Ah, so it'll be less obvious? Yeah, I'll have to do that.
Wook: (shocked) You really think its itchy?!
Wook also kept removing his hat and putting it on again yesterday.
Wook: No no, it was because yesterday my hat was too big, so it kept dropping, so I have to keep wearing it again
Sungmin: Ah…

(3) [120207] #Sukira  

A listener said that she became their fan after listening to yesterday's Sukira
Min: Ah thank you…so it was because of our arguing on air that this person became our fan?
Wook: After listening to this, I feel kind of heartbroken…

(4) [120207] #Sukira 

Min: Since its bora today, what have you been wanting to wear? My thinking will change according to my fashion...
Ryeowook: You are really a real fashion star…
Sungmin: When I wear formal clothes, I will be very careful of my movement and my voice tone, but with such a cute hat and when I wear very comfortably, my thinking will be very carefree.


[TRANS by @celstarz]

No comments:

Post a Comment