Friday 30 March 2012

120330 #Sukira TRANS

(1) [120330] #Sukira
The words on Min's hoodie says "Super Junior kiss the radio" and today the entire KTR familiar wore it :D Sungmin felt embarrassed and didn't want to come out of the elevator! Eventually the PD eonnie had to call him out and he walked the whole way with this expression XDD




(2) [120330] #Sukira
RW: Sungmin-ssi is a "flaming" man am I right!
MIN: Of course!
RW: ..... = = and why is that?
MIN: Because there are a lot of people who cares about me!
RW: Heheheh... Uhm there is this listener who said that the group hoodie looks good! We kept our promise..
MIN: Yep yep! Because we promised yesterday! So everyone wore it! We will take a group shot later and upload it!



(3) [120330] #Sukira
GUESTS: B1A4
RW: XX-ssi (Idk the name but I guess it's CNU) why are you here in your school uniform?
GUEST: Because I was filming for a drama
MIN: Oh I know! Because I sang the OST!!
GUEST: Yep yep OH WA!
MIN: Have you listened?
GUEST: Yes, honestly speaking I really like Sungmin sunbae's voice! But of course Ryeowook sunbae has a great voice too... I'm a fan of you guys!!




(4) [120330] #Sukira
BARO: Actually I really like Ryeowook and Sungmin sunbae
RW: Oh?
BARO: Because I also want to attempt hosting KTR
MIN: Ah that's our honour, Ryeowook you can get out of the picture now, from now onwards I will host KTR with Baro
RW: So Baro is your ideal type?
MIN: No
RW: Then it's Sandeul?
MIN: .........
RW: Sandeul who's your ideal type?
SANDEUL: Among SJ members I like Choi Siwon sunbaenim the most



(5) [120330] #Sukira
RW: Sungmin-ssi why do you keep scaring Baro!
MIN: Eh? Because his reactions are so funny TUT
RW: ... I hope you guys have a good future~
MIN: Ryeowook-ssi...
RW: It would be great if you guys can have a good future!
MIN: Ryeowook-ssi~ Baro is not my style (ideal type)!!



(6) [120330] #Sukira
(RyeoSung asked B1A4 to scissors-paper-stone, and the winner gets to do a song request. Baro won, and he requested for Taeyeon's idk what song}
MIN: That song was released too recent, we can't play it yet...


(7) [120330] #Sukira
BARO: I want to become someone like Ryeowook and Sungmin sunbae! And also to try to host a radio program... I'm honestly a fan of Sungmin and Ryeowook sunbae!! TUT
B1A4 MEMBERS: Why are you a fan of everyone!!
MIN: Exactly! You are saying that you like Sungmin and Ryeowook sunbae but you only look at Ryeowook while saying that!! :(
BARO: Then Taeyeon's ! Please! If If If!!
MIN: No.. >_> Sandeul got second place just now right? Let's listen to Bobby Kim's song!


(8)[120330] #Sukira
B1A4 said that one of their members always like to go to the toilet right before they set off & Wook said that that's like Donghae

(9)[120330] #Sukira
Sungmin: Who is the 1st place for today's MuBank?
B1A4: 2AM sunbae-nims
Sungmin: B1A4 should get 1st place soon too!



[CHI cr: loveinvain-默默, RUI伊密达, 香蕉5号, 伊密达]
[ENG cr: @paperheartsMIN]


No comments:

Post a Comment