Sunday 25 March 2012

120321 Radio Star TRANS

(1) [120321] #RadioStar
Shinwa Hyesung said the idols from their generation have all gotten married and asked if other members received wedding invitations. Then Junjin said he did. Kyuhyun responded this was a sad type of wedding invitation.
(Translator's note: I have no idea why a wedding invitation would be sad without kyu elaborating more.)


(2) [120321] #RadioStar
Shinhwa member then asked Kyuhyun if he has a girlfriend. Kyuhyun's face turned into one of embarrassment and frustration, then replied, "No!". Shinhwa member then added, "If you deny it, you will break her heart." Kyuhyun repeated in a firm tone, "Really, I don't!."


(3) [120321] #RadioStar
Shinwa Shin Hyesung: I played an online game with Kyuhyun while he was in China and I was in China. I thought I was going to win but surprisingly, I lost to Kyuhyun!!
Kyuhyun: You know that I didn't put in my 100% when playing with you that time. Did you know I was using my feet to press on the keyboard buttons? (Kyuhyun then displayed a face full of pride)

Kyu's face: http://twitpic.com/8zeie5

(4) [120321]  #RadioStar
Guest 2AM said: Super Junior is achieving the most incredible results! Mr. Simple has stayed at #1 spot for 50 weeks now!
Kyuhyun: Ah it's not a big deal...but actually, the current record is not 50 weeks, but 64 weeks.

[TRANS Cr: @scarkyu]

Some more KYU caps from Radio Star: (the dates are pretty much all messed up... from are from 120321 from arent.... but still)
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WAE SO PERFECTLY CUTE ;A; :3

No comments:

Post a Comment