Wednesday 14 March 2012

120313 TRANS #SUKIRA x3

(1) 120313 #Sukira
Teuk: I have a pair of slippers that I often wear.
Wook: Originally mine!
Teuk: I've wore it for about 2 years now...
Wook: Wouldn't washing it be a good idea?
Teuk: Recently that pairs of slippers are lost, I sent a message to the members on the 11th floor asking if they've seen my slippers?
Wook: I wore it to do sports, coz it's comfy (^^

[JP cr: miyahee09]
[ENG cr: skyshredsl]


(2) 120313 #Sukira
Writer: MinwookDJ, are both very emotional. Whenever they read those letters, it's like they're reading it with the person's feeling.
Teuk: Did you guys really cried when you were reading the letter?
Minwook: .....
Teuk: I really cried...
Minwook: Ah...
Teuk: Calling for the angel (in the past, it's one of the segment where they read letters), 6 years ago, i guess.
(cr. 凝幻)


(3) 120313 #Sukira
Teuk: You all can't go on like this, you guys don't have much to talk about.
Min: What to talk about?
Teuk: Just like me and Eunhyuk-ssi, we've been DJ for 5 years and 3 months but until now, we still pop out on news if you search on the internet. So we give people a feeling where we're still DJ-ing.
Wook: Party in the Yoosa?
Min: That's Eunhyuk-ssi.
(cr. 凝幻)

No comments:

Post a Comment