Sunday 25 March 2012

120322,120323 TRANS #Sukira

(1) [120322] #Sukira

RW: *reading listener's letter* Sungmin oppa wore a hat with a letter A yesterday, and today wore a B hat... Will you be wearing a C hat tmr?
MIN: Ahahahah I don't have such hat... Perhaps I should borrow one from someone? Wear it tmr... Ah I will not be wearing a hat tmr! I will see about it myself :3



(2) [120323] #Sukira

RW: Listener sent in - Sungmin oppa's new hairstyle is so hot!
MIN: Oh really thank you!
RW: Really handsome!
MIN: I am going to give gifts to this listener!!
RW: *starts reading different brands*
MIN: *quietly interrupts* I will remember you!



(3) [120323] #Sukira

Listener requested for Shinhwa's new song,

MIN: Shinhwa is soo cool
RW: Really cool isn't it? 14 years! And there's even their concert tmr. It must be such a happy news for those who have been waiting for them this whole time!
MIN: Heard that Ryeowook will be going too?
RW: Yep, if I have the time I would really want to go!



(4)[120323] #Sukira 

Listener complained that she is forever losing her umbrellas,

RW: It's the same for me, the umbrella-losing guy - always losing my umbrellas, really frequently!!! So I'm really troubled by it, how do I prevent that? T_T I used to get scolded by my parents a lot when I was young because of that... What about you Sungmin?
MIN: I'm not such person... I really know how to organize my things
RW: Ah then do you have any tips?
MIN: So it seems that Ryeowook really dropped lots of things! You even lost your cell phone in the airport!
RW: Yeah that's true XD I even lost my mother when I was young~ I went to the shopping mall once, and got lost. XD



(5)[120323] #Sukira

MIN: Ah I remembered the thing that I always lose! It's cold in Korea right, but it will be hot in Thailand, so I will have to bring along thin clothings to change and wear thick clothings. Because it's hot, so I would take off the thick outer wears in the hotel and change into thin clothes. But I would always forget about them when I return to Korea! I would feel comfortable in what I was wearing then, but it would be terrible after I have returned to Korea.



(6) [120323] #Sukira

RW: Listener sent in message - Min DJ went to Jeju Island today right? My mother went too! TVT If I knew about it earlier I would have asked my mom to follow you!
MIN: I saw your mom!! I gave her an autograph! (he's lying XDD)



(7) [120323] #Sukira with SHINee!

Guests: SHINee
RW: I heard that this album has a very sexual cover
JONGHYUN: Please do not look at it with such sexual eyes....... Use the artistic view!
MIN: This is art~~~!!



(8) [120323] #Sukira with SHINee!

SHINee: Will you guys be playing our song Sherlock on the radio today?
RW: We listened to it yeaterday!
MIN: You did? .....
And they ended up skipping the topic = =



(9) [120323] #Sukira with SHINee!

RW: How have the five of you been recently?
SHINee: We have overseas performances, and we have been recharging ourselves during that process, preparing for out comeback
MIN: You guys seem tired
JONGHYUN: That's the smoky make-up!!XD Seems that you two doesn't know much about the trend!
MIN: It's my first time seeing such dark eyes........ not bad!!



(10) [120323] #Sukira with SHINee!

MIN: Normally Jonghyun always sends in message to KTR, but he stopped after we became the DJs!! WHY?!
JONGHYUN: Lately. I started to like SNS more than radio!
KEY: Really keeps tweeting
JONGHYUN: For the 200000 followers
KEY: Your followers increase by 10000 everyday!!
RW: Wa seems interesting!
JONGHYUN: But instead of daily conversations I tweet more gag contents xD



(11) [120323] #Sukira with SHINee!
RW: Just now, the keyword of KTR became SHINee... It should be our names Ryeowook & Sungmin!!
MIN: Yes >_>
JONGHYUN: Seems like you are angry, Sung.. Sungmin-ssi
MIN: Yes ﹂_﹂ anyways, we haven't talk about Minho's bad habits in Key's eyes, let's do this and finish up!!

[CHI: ISUNGMINCC; ENG trans by @paperheartsMIN]

No comments:

Post a Comment