Saturday 19 May 2012

About an Anti-kpop video...

OK this is not funny. I am a Christian and this is RIDICULOUS. Watch if you happen to be a kpop fan.


Totally disagree with this. That's all im saying. God was the one who presented Super Junior and kpop to me as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT 2 days before my birthday few years ago. I DO NOT regret being in the kpop world and I shall CONTINUE TO BE A CHRISTIAN, LOVE GOD, PRAY TO GOD, WATCH KPOP MVs, LISTEN TO KPOP, GET MY FRIENDS INTO KPOP. 

THIS VIDEO IS NOT STOPPING ME. Who are they to judge who is the devil or Satan?! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TO STOP ME ME FROM DOING SOMETHING I LIKE AND ENJOY?!
_____________________
Video 需要中字的 請聯絡.
_____________________
And also I will be on SEMI-HIATUS for a while until June is over!! All the exams im getting TT^TT 
Won't be able to do long posts like these any time soon but do stay with me!! Go to my Google+ page for random and quick updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment