Friday 22 February 2013

130222 Star1 KRY Interview Trans


~*[cr: @NKSubs]*~   (With  added colour coding: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung)

Star1 KRY (Q: "Are there any plans for albums this year?")
Ryeowook: Not yet. I don't know how we will show ourselves in individual schedules but I will work hard on the radio and other activities in China, musicals, and other areas
Kyuhyun: There probably will be none. First, we have to focus on activities in China and hold "Super Show". I wish we'd have an easier year this year. Few weeks before going into "Radio Star", we started getting so busy, I barely had time to rest. I'm not complaining but I just want to spend some time, being still and thinking nothing. If we don't do album activities, shouldn't I be able to do that? I want to find time to relax


Star1 KRY: (Q: Max Changmin started working in variety shows too)
Kyuhyun: It was a good opportunity and I believed he will do well so I told him he should do it. Watching many variety shows is an important thing to do and I heard he is watching many. I watched the first episode and his character is not set yet but he is working hard giving good "episodes". He is a friend that works hard in everything. Because he completes everything given, I don't worry that much about him.


Star 1 KRY (Q: Are there any new members for 'Kyu Line'?)
Kyuhyun: I am looking for some. There was no requirements to join but if you look at all the members, we are all tall and have foreign-feeling appearances. And weirdly, we all can
drink to some point and love playing games. I am searching for another friend to add (laugh)


Star1 KRY (Q: It was your birthday recently. Did you have a party?)
Kyuhyun: I went skiing with Max Changmin, Park Jae Bum, and a staff. I thought it'd be good if I go skiing two days before my birthday so I called people around me and everybody was busy. Changmin also said he couldn't but he really wanted to come so he came. I also had a drink with my friends.


Star 1 KRY (Q: Last year, you received 'new comer award' with Radio Star. Do you feel pressured?)
Kyuhyun: I feel that I am in middle of a slump right now. For no reason, I feel tired. Because Sehyun hyung is very funny, I feel both threatened and pressured into thinking I need to be funny too. In past, Sehyun hyung had trouble adjusting too but he's now fully adjusted. I like him but also am jealous of him. I also get motivated into thinking I need to do my best... and also feel "Why can I only do this much?" and think bad of myself. I used to monitor many variety shows then stopped for a while. I felt that I was becoming lazy so I am starting again. I watch many shows with JaeHoon hyung on it. He is very witty and quick to adjust so I save the funny scenes on my phone to rewatch later. I want to learn adlibs like his and make my gag 'Kyuhyun-Style'


Star1 KRY (Q: How do you spend your personal freetime?)
Ryeowook: I go to Han river and think, or listen to radio till 4-5 AM. I eat what I want, read what I want, and sometimes, I enjoy eating soondae soup with members so we go out to eat.
Yesung: I watch movies like usual and play games. I used to not to drink alcohol at all in past but after reaching 30's, I sometimes enjoy drinking with friends and listening to good stories.
Kyuhyun: I don't have much freetime but when I do, I play like an average young person. I go drink with friends when we meet, talk, watch movies, and spend time like all others.


Star1 KRY: (Q: It's been several months since leader Leeteuk went to army. When do you feel the empty spot?)
Ryeowook: When he came out for the one-day-break for his 100th day since enlistment, I was in Japan and was not able to see him. I thought leader's spot wouldn't be that big but it was bigger than I thought. Though there will be 21 months of gap, dongsaengs will do their best to keep Super Junior rolling well. When he shortly appeared at the end-of-the-year awards, we laughed a lot while watching it but hyung's mother cried a lot
Yesung: I watched the musical hyung appeared on and I was surprised from his passionate acting. Because he is the leader, we feel his gap most often on stages. Especially since he was the hyung that made us do 'fightings' and mentally pull us forward. While he is not here, other members will have to fill his gap.
Kyuhyun: I feel his empty gap most when we are doing a group stage, talk, or interviews. He used to tell us many funny stories in waiting room and now, it's Kangin hyung telling us the jokes. When we are all together, you'd think we wouldn't feel the gap because we have so many members, but we feel empty even with just one member missing


Star 1 KRY (Q: KRY members are members of SJ who are best in singing. Do you get motivated by looking at vocals of other teams?)
Ryeowook: when I went on , I recorded with Infinite Sunggyu and his songs were remade in new style. Sunggyu did well and I believe Luna is the top of girl idols. Great in singing, dancing, and cute looking too. Luna is doing well
Yesung: I can remember the members I did with. Hyorin, Yoseob, Changmin, IU, Jonghyun, etc. Because they all had their own charm in their vocal tone, I was very tense. I felt that I wasn't that good at their age. I was motivated to work harder.


Star 1 KRY (Q: Top star Super Junior. What's bad part about being too well-known?)
Ryeowook: Since it's been 9 years (T/N: counting by years. Ex: 2005 - 1, 2006 -2 ...) since debut, fans know where the line is. Though I am not a member that is as well known as some members, many people still recognize me if I go out to eat or walk on the street but they stay calm and let me have my free time. I don't feel uncomfortable anymore. One time, I went to Yesung hyung's coffee shop. With fans there, we took a group shot. I thought many fans would follow me outside but they didn't. Our fans really know what to do. Fans all have age now or have their personal things to do so there are less that wait outside the dorm. It's not that we don't have sasaengs anymore but the number reduced. We got so worried, we got mad at the fans before, but fans now know where the line is.
Kyuhyun: I guess being unable to date? I haven't been able to date. I thought there would be many chances to date while being a singer but I dislike meeting celebrities so I guess there are less chances for me to date


Star1 KRY (Q: You never released an official album but you placed #1 in Oricon and had a successful concert in Budokan)
Ryeowook: We haven't done activities with an official album but we sang many OSTs. When we placed #1 in Oricon, many feelings came at once. The staff who promote us in Japan were surprised too. I believe that a chance has arrived, a chance that allows us to do more than just an event. Budokan concert was done by Super Junior in "Super Show" it was really big. We worried that we wouldn't be able to fill it all but when we started, it was full. We were very happy that we performed in Tokyo Dome. I think if we (KRY) get a little bit greedy, we might be able to perform in a dome too. Because we are a ballad unit, the songs are most important, so I think the best concert for us is with a great sound system
Yesung: It was an album that we didn't expect much on.. and since it was a single, we felt so many emotions. I was very happy to know we received so much love. The album came out in middle of KRY concert tour and placed #1. Because all 3 happened at once, the happiness was two-folds
Kyuhyun: It's not to say the three of us achieved it. Though it's a 3 member unit, I believe we received help from those who love SuJu. I feel very happy though because we were able to achieve it with small number of members too.


Star 1 KRY (Q: Your solo stage in SS4 stood out)
Ryeowook: My real personality is far from something like that but members told me I should give a change. Eunhyuk hyung especially gave me many suggestions and helped me plan. I learn many things from hyungs.


Star 1 KRY (Q: You are really into Radio DJ-ing right now)
Ryeowook: It's been a bit over 1 year since I started with Sungmin hyung and many things have happened and I still make mistakes. In past, it showed, and now, only us DJs and Staffs notice. Radio is communication so when I am in a bad mood, I tell the listeners like radio is a diary. Because of SJM promotions, I almost was unable to do radio. Because it's hard to go back and forth from China, we were wondering if we have to give up the DJ seats but SHINee Onew and Dana sunbaenim is helping us out. I want to continue doing DJing


Star 1 KRY (Q: You have a "always a good kid" and "kind" image. How much does this sync to your real personality?)
Ryeowook: 100%! (laugh) I've been hearing that I am too kind ever since I was a kid. It could become a stress for me but I work to fit the image my parents set for me. As an example, I bought a car recently. The reason I did not have a car until now was because I didn't want to get help (paying) from my parents but this time, I set my mind and bought one. And my stress is being relieved well.

No comments:

Post a Comment