Thursday 1 November 2012

[TRANS] 121101 SS4 Japan DVD

[TRANS] Super Show 4 DVD - Words to ELF

SS4 DVD Sungmin's words to ELF:
I didn't feel tired at all while doing the concert. its so weird. from the start until the end, in spite of doing it powerfully, I really didn't feel tired at all. it felt like we got the energy from all the fans. really, thank you so much.

SS4 DVD Leeteuk's words to ELF:
(in jap) I'm super junior's angel leader, genius leader, the president of the girls, Leeteuk. we made it to Tokyo domD, all because of everyone here. i'm really really happy.


SS4 DVD Yesungs's words to ELF:
to all elf who filled up Tokyo Dome, thank you for letting us borrow the place. everyone, really, thank you so much. we super junior might not worth it, but to receive this much love, thank you so much.


SS4 DVD Donghae's words to ELF:

to everyone who always impress me, giving me your overflowing love, who make sure i'm not lonely, thank you so much. please keep looking after me and make sure i'm not lonely again beside you. i will work harder to receive more of your love, i will be Donghae who will try and challenge myself to be the new person to repay everyone. mata oaishimashou (lets meet again). its not lets meet again but lets meet the whole time. lets meet until we die. i love you. aishiteru.

*

SS4 DVD 'About Super Junior' - Yesung 
(this part is between Yesung solo and Eunhae's "Oh No"and "Oppa oppa") Member with charming voice... I can totally say the charm is that none of us has the similar voice. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, of course I love their voice too, but I think Donghae's voice is charming. and Eunhyuk too ! their voices are charming, so please hear them a lot.

SS4 DVD 'Thanks to members' - Leeteuk
Things that i'm thankful to members.. anyway, i want to say "thank you for being super junior and always be with me" to all members. super junior members! thank you so much for being super junior!

[cr: hyukarmpits]

No comments:

Post a Comment