Saturday 7 July 2012

[From 120627] [Screen Caps] Lotte Duty Free CM Song - SUPER JUNIOR + JANG GEUN SUK

Has everyone seen the Lotte Duty Free CM Song??? 
SuJu's cut:

Full Song with other Artists: 

MY BOYS WERE SO CUTE I COULDNT ;A;
and so I took screen caps!!! HD screen caps like these ;)





Likey or no likey???

tbh i dont really care if you like it or not......but if you do:
Download all from the zip folder below:

*
120627 Lotte Duty Free CM Song SCREEN CAPS - SUPER JUNIOR
MF DL: SuJu Screen Caps
PW: sexyfreeandsingle

120627 Lotte Duty Free CM Song SCREEN CAPS - Jang Geun Suk.
PW: princejks
*

Yes I'm an EEL as well... that's why there are Prince's screen caps as well. :)
If there are anymore screen caps you want do tell me, there are artists such as 2PM, Kim Hyun Joong, Hyun Bin, and the 2 stars from the drama 'Stairway to Heaven'. Comment below or go to my Google+ page or something.... you'll always find me when you type in 'skyshredsl' :D
ANNDDDD do say something please if the links have issues and unwanted problems. COMMENT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment