Saturday 28 April 2012

120424-25, 120410 #Sukira

120425 KTR Ryeowook: Sungmin I like you

[TRANS]
Wook: Sungmin, I like you.
Min: Why?
Wook: Because you have everything I don't have.
Min: Really? Like what?
Wook: Double eye lids... white skin... and...
Min: What is it?
Wook: Rounded face.
Min: Really? But I actually wanted to lose the fat on my face. *touches face* So I like Ryeowook's face.
Wook: But you only need to gain a bit of weight, then there'll be more fat round the face.
Min: Right right right *laughs together*


*

120424 KTR 厲旭調戲晟敏
120424 KTR Ryeowook and Sungmin



*

120424 KTS Ryeowook: Why are you copying me?


[TRANS]
{Min today got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Note)}
Wook: I was surprised~
Min: Why?
Wook: Why did you copy me?
Min: What did I copy..?
Wook: Min... you brought the Galaxy Note like I did
Min: No~ I wanted to buy this a month ago~

*

120410 KTR Sungmin's Guitar Collection


*

120410 KTR Can't stop eating popcorn




[Vid + Chi trans: Elfsica; Eng: @skyshredsl]

No comments:

Post a Comment